Posted on September 11, 2017
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing all of CFR’s marketing, communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. The position reports to the Director of Advancement.
- Create and implement a comprehensive marketing, communications, and public relations strategy that will expand CFR’s brand recognition and increase exposure to potential clients and supporters.
- Track and measure performance of all marketing activities. Pay attention to market research, monitor trends, and adjust activities as needed.
- Ensure consistent messaging across all platforms.
- Design all print and electronic materials: annual report, brochures, posters, flyers, newsletter, blog, website, etc. Order business cards, branded materials, and other promotional items.
- Plan and implement regular social media posts and campaigns.
- Develop resources and provide assistance to clinicians in marketing their services to clients.
- Prepare and distribute press releases, develop relationships with local media outlets, and act as CFR’s main point of contact for media inquiries.
- Contribute to planning of annual budgets and goals for marketing.
- Develop, implement, and monitor marketing department procedures to support operations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field, or commensurate experience.
- 3 years of work experience in marketing, communications, and/or media relations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced skills in social media and website management.
- Ability to take initiative and manage time effectively.
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Availability for occasional evening and weekend meetings and events.
- Prior experience with Mailchimp, WordPress, and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred, though not required.
Council for Relationships (CFR) is a nonprofit organization with the mission of helping people from all walks of life improve their important relationships by providing exemplary therapy, educating and training clinicians in the family systems approach, and advancing the behavioral health field through research.
Apply for this job
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Mention you found this work on Generocity!