Message Agency/ Website
PostedApr. 13, 2017
Message Agency is seeking an organized, tech-savvy project manager to oversee our strategic initiatives and larger projects. We want a sharp self-starter who understands how to manage client expectations, who can collaborate closely with our design and development teams, and who can take initiative. We need someone whose attention to detail is impeccable but who also understands the importance of building meaningful relationships with staff and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Serving as agency’s main point of contact, liaising with clients throughout project lifecycle via regularly scheduled meetings
• Creating, maintaining, and updating detailed project plans and schedules, as well as managing resource allocation
• Overseeing and anticipating changes to scope, communicating proactively to internal teams and clients
• Development and management of project budget reports
• Requirements gathering and feature definition
• Assistance developing end-user documentation
• Product / feature review and quality assurance testing
• Mentoring junior team members
• Serving on leadership team and providing input on agency direction and policies.
We are looking for someone who is interested in serving a leadership role within our PM department, and contributing to the creation and adoption of agency-wide process improvements.
Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years experience in digital or software project management required. Scrum Master or PMP Certification preferred. Experience with open source content management systems, nonprofit organizations, and project management tools like BaseCamp or Jira is helpful. Knowledge of web technologies, experience with CRM integrations, Salesforce, Drupal, or direct web development experience a plus.
About Message Agency
Message Agency builds better websites for the greater good. We are a seasoned, established, and growing web development company that builds sites in Drupal. For over 15 years, we have focused on serving nonprofits, universities, and foundations. We have national and regional clients, but we are a mid-sized and flexible shop with many opportunities for the right person. We’re also a certified B Corporation and have been named a “Best for the World” company, based on our Impact Assessment Score, for three years in a row.
We offer a competitive salary, 100% paid health/dental/vision, retirement contribution, generous paid vacation/holidays, annual professional development budget, and a great environment. We are located in Philadelphia, PA, and would prefer to hire local talent.
Check us out at: http://messageagency.com.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, references, and samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.Apply Now Mention you found this work on Generocity! -30-