Bread and Roses Community Fund/ Website
PostedMay. 18, 2017
The project manager is responsible for recruiting for, administering, and facilitating the Giving Project, our cross-race, cross-class fundraising and grant making program. The project manager reports to the director of programs.
- Recruit Giving Project participants with attention to building groups that are cross-race, cross-class, and intergenerational.
- Manage all data related to Giving Project participants and their fundraising efforts.
- Create systems to support grantmaking processes.
- Coordinate planning and implementation of each Giving Project meeting.
- Co-facilitate all Giving Project meetings with the director of programs.
- Provide one-on-one coaching and ongoing support of Giving Project members in their fundraising.
- Document and evaluate Giving Project work.
- Participate in meetings and collaborate with our network of social justice funds that are doing Giving Projects in other parts of the country.
- Willingness to work frequent evenings and weekends, if possible working 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. with additional weekends.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated commitment to social justice issues, progressive social change and belief in the core values of Bread & Roses.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in project management in the fields of community organizing, philanthropy, or social justice, and demonstrated experience in managing volunteers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Comfort with digital platforms.
- Familiarity with the Giving Project model a plus but not required.
Bread & Roses is committed to affirmative action and strongly encourages people of color, women, LGBTQ, elderly and disabled candidates to apply.
Salary range is $40,000 to $50,0000 based on experience and includes a generous benefits package.
How to Apply
Send an email with your cover letter and resume via the Apply Now button below.Apply Now Mention you found this work on Generocity! -30-