The Human Resources Executive is responsible for directing all of the people functions of the organization in accordance with the policies and practices of NET Centers and NET Services (NET). The ethical and social consciences of agency culture, the laws, regulations and administrative rulings of governmental organizations and other regulatory and advisory authorities of the agency. The incumbent will also be responsible for the strategic human resource planning to provide the organization with the best people talent available and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the industry.
ESSENTIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; Master’s and/or PHR, SPHR certification preferred
- Should have 10+ years of HR experience with a progression to a more senior level position
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Dedicated to providing a positive experience for all employees to support the fulfillment of NET’s mission of a genuine empathy and concern for individuals as indicated in NET’s corporate vision, mission, and values
- Ability to manage both the strategic and day-to-day operations with superior organizational skills; ensuring the management of multiple projects, and being highly detail oriented.
- Personality to enforce accountability of NET policies and procedures, teach effective and best practices, and mentor NET managers in effective leadership must be able to work with all types of personalities and be comfortable working with and supporting high-level management
- Flexible and able to exercise independent judgment to interpret and apply policies and regulations to specific situations.
- Adhere to applicable city, county, state, and federal laws and regulations, internal policies and procedures, and standards.
- Must have current, satisfactory verification of the following:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check
- FBI Record Check (If applicable)
- Valid Driver’s License (in state of residency)
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.