Center for High Impact Philanthropy
University of Pennsylvania
Generocity Coverage (12 posts)
- May. 16, 2017 / Philly The inaugural Franklin SP2 Social Innovation Prize asked: How can innovation lead to action?
- Mar. 9, 2017 / Philly How Philly’s impact community supported #InternationalWomensDay
- Jan. 4, 2017 / Philly 3 things to keep in mind when donating to disaster relief efforts
- Nov. 17, 2016 / Philly Center for High Impact Philanthropy just dropped its annual giving guide
- Jan. 14, 2016 / Philly How Penn is trailblazing philanthropy with this ex-Gates Foundation exec
- Jan. 14, 2016 / Philly 7 barriers and misconceptions surrounding program-related investments
- Aug. 5, 2015 / Philly High impact philanthropy for a child’s first 1,000 days — a funder’s brief
- Jun. 23, 2015 / Philly Is American Giving Back on Track after the Recession?
- Dec. 3, 2014 / Philly Spruce Foundation Opens up 2015 Grant Making
- Sep. 5, 2014 / Philly Wharton’s Social Entrepreneurship MOOC to Begin September 8
- Sep. 2, 2014 / Philly Cutting Through the Noise: Q&A with Kat Rosqueta, Executive Director of the Center for High Impact Philanthropy
- Mar. 12, 2014 / Philly Resource: Center for High Impact Philanthropy’s New Toolkit for Investing in Children