About Investors’ Circle
Investors’ Circle is a network of social impact investors.
It has an active Philadelphia chapter.
Generocity Coverage (29 posts)
- ImpactPHL Ventures just threw $15M into Philly’s impact investing ecosystem
- Is there a disconnect between impact investing and gender lens investing? It’s complicated
- How this B Corp is using tech to help 1,000 companies build sustainability programs by 2020
- Investors’ Circle is hiring a program associate to manage Philly, D.C. and New York
- Case Foundation listed Wharton Social Impact and B Corporation as top ‘impact investing influencers’
- Investors’ Circle received $3M to polish their social entrepreneurs