Communally is a Philadelphia-based civic technology company and social enterprise. It is “a mission-driven company focused on using innovative technology and public policy to create a pathway from poverty to sustainability,” and is both a benefit corporation and a B Lab-certified B Corp. Communally was founded as Solutions for Progress and changed its name in September 2017.
Generocity Coverage (7 posts)
- How your HR department can further an inclusive economy in Philadelphia
- Solutions for Progress is now Communally
- 16 Philly companies just made the 2017 Best for the World List
- Benefit Bank has helped provide over $2B in public benefits to low-income households
- Here’s the full rundown of all the organizations offering jobs or volunteer opportunities tomorrow
- On the Market: 5 orgs looking to hire at INTER/VIEW