About Weavers Way Co-op
Established in 1973, Weaver’s Way is a member-owned food market cooperative with stores in Philadelphia’s Mt. Airy and Chestnut Hill neighborhoods.
Generocity Coverage (16 posts)
- Food Moxie is shrinking the number of people it serves — on purpose
- Why Ambler Food Co-op is becoming a part of Weavers Way to open a community-owned grocery store
- Rebrand your nonprofit like a boss
- What’s a purchasing cooperative, and how could it increase local food access?
- The best GM for Weavers Way Food Co-op was right here in Philly
- Discuss the Intersection of Food Justice and the Environment on May 28