Posted on September 20, 2018
Clinical Outcomes Director
Welcomes returning citizens
The Clinical Outcomes Director is responsible for developing and implementing plans and processes to identify and evaluate service outcomes. The Director will support and develop corporate clinical system tools to improve clinical quality and to capture outcomes. Led by this role, the resulting data collection and analysis will be used to inform decision making related to improving clinical quality, reducing costs, increasing consumer satisfaction, supporting new business development, assisting RHD to prepare for a full range of contracting methods, and contributing to knowledge in the field. The Director will also promote, support, and/or establish corporate policies, standards, and practices to support and further the reporting of outcomes.
Essential Duties and Functions
- As required, develop a plan for determining and measuring clinical outcomes and key performance indicators (KPIs), and direct, in close collaboration with key organizational partners, the implementation of such plans. This is to include, but is not limited to, measures regarding consumer satisfaction, the use of Evidence Based Practices across the corporation, program evaluation, and the determination of data supported best practices in use through RHD service programs. Modifications of the plan, if necessary, will be done on an annual or as needed basis.
- Build corporate acumen related to outcomes development and analysis as well as data collection strategies to ensure consistency in policies and procedures regarding data collection, management, analysis, and sharing of outcome reporting
- Provides guidance to the Clinical myAvatar team and other programmatically-focused EHR staff regarding the means by which information will be gathered in order to achieve clinical goals and meet clinical operation needs.
- Partner with program and divisional leadership to assess program readiness and provide guidance and operational support during initial implementation and with ongoing release of new functionality of myAvatar.
- Partner with the DCIQ team to design and conduct fidelity or process evaluations and outcome or impact evaluations on EBPS throughout RHD programs and services.
- Provide analysis of clinical outcomes data to RHD Leadership
- Partner with Shared Service departments to develop and communicate outcomes data and analysis and communicate regularly with divisional service, clinical and outcomes leadership to ensure outcomes analysis is consistent and useful to the ongoing growth and development of the corporation.
- Assist divisions to identify efficiencies within operational workflows for services across the corporation based on identified trends and best practices noted through outcomes measures analysis.
- Explore and establish relationships and partnerships with universities, managed care organizations, and other similar institutions with whom RHD could further its efforts in the area of outcome evaluation
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Program Officer
- Possess an advanced degree (Masters or Doctorate) in the field of social services, public health management, non-profit management, data analytics or other such related field.
- 10 years of combined experience preferred in clinical systems and program operations
- Experience participating in complex, large-scale system change efforts; experience participating in or as the business owner of technology projects preferred
- Significant experience with outcomes design, evaluation, and management
- Experience and comfort with the use of EHRs and/other technology systems
- Demonstrated success with coalition and large group consensus building.
- Demonstrated effectiveness with written and oral communication
- Experience with fiscal oversight and funding sources.
- May require overnight travel
Resources for Human Development provides a wide range of human services including support for individuals with developmental disabilities, mental illnesses, addictions, and homelessness. Our corporate Paid Time Off plan includes 22 vacation days/10 sick days/12 holidays annually, along with other great benefits including an open and flexible work environment in a values-based organization!
Apply for this job
Please complete an application by following the link provided. Contact: Taylor.Thompson@rhd.org Mention you found this work on Generocity!