Seeks an Intern to participate in the design, organization and administration of our program.
August 13 – 17, Saxbys Corporate Offices, Rittenhouse Square
Our goal is to help kids find their passion and to instill determination and skills to achieve their goals.
We guide kids through the conceptualization and execution of a project targeting social change. Our program is highly individualized to meet children’s interest and skill set.
- We provide the exposure and tools, and every participant chooses their own topic to focus on.
- We provide a dynamic and engaging curriculum that will leave kids inspired to change the world.
- We also teach kids how to create, present, and launch their unique social entrepreneurial endeavor.
- Our program is held at existing institutions around the world.
- Our Hero Social Entrepreneurs share their stories and work directly with the middle school kids.
The Business of Doing Good
The role of the Intern for The Business of Doing Good is to fully support the mission of our program while being organized, flexible and professional and work individually or in groups with the attendees
- Maintain professional demeanor and support mission of The Business of Doing Good in all communication with kids, parents, local heroes and business partners.
- Post to social media accounts daily updates on the program.
- Work with students to create video pitch presentations of their projects.
- Create public awareness of the program
- Help local program director and head teacher with logistics as needed
- Assist lead teacher and take leadership role as needed throughout day
- Communicate effectively with students between ages of 10 and 14, parents and community members.
- Be able to take direction and also to demonstrate initiative
- Comfortable working independently and also cooperatively with teachers and BODOG team members
- Fluent in technology including but not limited to Skype, social media outlets
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in real-time, active setting
- Assist with or independently execute organizational tasks and administrative duties
The Business of Doing Good is a 501c3 social entrepreneur program for kids. We offer Boot Camps, Workshops, Event and Pop Ups