Posted on November 13, 2020
Job Opening – Director of Development and Marketing – Full Time Position
Development / Fundraising
Key areas of focus include:
- Annual Fund Campaign, Major Donor Campaign, Special Events, Planned Giving, Foundations/Corporations Support, Grants, Donor Cultivation
- Increase and diversify funding base and initiate digital fundraising
- Foundation/corporation grant proposal development and stewardship
- Plan and manage annual appeal and capital campaign
- Work with Development Marketing Committee of the Board of Directors – liaison with Development Marketing Committee Chair
- Build donor base and create major donor life cycle plan
- Initiate Planned Giving and Major Gifts
- Develop ways to raise funds to offset operational costs, programs, hosted groups
- Create Development Calendar and align with marketing materials
- Oversees development / marketing department budgets
Key areas of focus include:
- Internal and external marketing and communications
- Supports Development and Programs Directors
- Develops Center’s catalogues, supplements and publications as executive editor
- Oversight of website and social media
- Statistics and Data Management
- Initiates, implements, and oversees the Strategic Marketing Plan including Marketing Calendar
- development and implementation of a comprehensive and dynamic communications and external marketing and communication initiatives based on a unified brand and multimedia advertising plan
- manages the work of the Marketing Committee of the Board to develop appropriate media outreaches and marketing approaches and prepares comprehensive report to the Board
- Promotes positive relations with those outside the Center who can be helpful in attracting appropriate participants (parish centers and churches, synagogues, temples, independent Centers, etc.).
- Experience with software such as InDesign, Adobe Suite: (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver); PowerPoint, and knowledge of website CMS programs; Google Certification needed
- Maintains, creates and implements a multimedia advertising plan and creative copy for web, television, radio and print
Please email in one PDF document a cover letter, resume, and three professional references with contact information, and relevant certification to the email address below. The position will remain open until filled; only fully completed applications will be considered.
No phone calls, please.
Via email, please send all materials in one PDF document to:
Gaelic for “sanctuary of trees,” Cranaleith is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization that offers serene and rejuvenating space to those who wish to reflect on what matters deeply in their lives, renew their spirit for life and work, or restore themselves from life’s traumas. Individuals and groups are invited to participate in retreats and other programs offered in a spirit-rekindling environment of well-being, respect, and harmony.
Apply for this job
Please email in one PDF document a cover letter, resume, and three professional references with contact information, and relevant certification to the email address below. Position will remain open until filled; only fully completed applications will be considered.
No phone calls please. Via email, please send all materials in one PDF document to:
email@example.com Mention you found this work on Generocity!