Manager, Corporate Relations
The Manager, Corporate Relations is responsible for the cultivation, activation and stewardship of corporate partners. The incumbent will collaborate with staff across the organization to secure these relationships which are integral to the success of the organization. Working with appropriate staff, responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships with current and potential corporate supporters, including cultivation and stewardship.
- Develop and manage LBBC’s Shop to Support program, acting as first-point of contact for all partners. Research, cultivate, and execute partnerships. Track in Raiser’s Edge, LBBC’s database of record.
- Create and maintain corporate prospect lists for LBBC events and programs. Research and analyze the current sponsorship landscape, work with LBBC staff and board to find and utilize existing connections, and reach out to establish new connections.
- Work collaboratively with staff across the organization to identify sponsorship opportunities, and match them to potential partners.
- Create materials for partnerships and sponsorships, including correspondence, sponsorship decks, and other materials.
- Ensure LBBC sponsorship programs contain appropriate benefits and levels, and work with appropriate staff to ensure that benefits are fulfilled, including those in print, online, and in social media.
- Monitor and update all corporate-related web pages on LBBC.ORG.
- Cultivate and manage corporate third party events.
- Track and maintain budgets.
- Represent LBBC at organizational and external events as assigned.
Minimum Requirements and Preferred Background
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Three to five years of relevant experience preferably in development, specifically within corporate giving/relations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with an emphasis on personal interaction
- Ability to work independently and with teams and to take initiative
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to travel within the USA
- Flexibility to work some nights and weekends
- Interest or experience in oncology, medicine or health
- Some professional social media experience; experience with Canva, Photoshop or similar preferred
- Familiarity with relational databases, experience in Raiser’s Edge a plus
Living Beyond Breast Cancer, founded in 1991, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to connect people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support. LBBC provides support and education for individuals throughout the country who are impacted by breast cancer. LBBC reaches more than 560,000 people annually through its programs. LBBC is headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit LBBC.ORG.
Apply for this job
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Living Beyond Breast Cancer is an equal opportunity employer. We seek diverse candidates who identify with our mission of connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support. Application deadline: 7/27/2018. Mention you found this work on Generocity!