Pathways to Housing PA is seeking an energetic and experienced marketing and communications professional to join a three-person development and communications team.
Reporting to the Director of Institutional Advancement, the Marketing Coordinator will work to establish the infrastructure to advance Pathways to Housing PA’s mission through its communications, public relations, and marketing activities. This is the perfect opportunity for a marketing professional who is a self-starter and who is looking to be involved from the ground up in building a comprehensive marketing strategy for a mission-driven organization.
The ideal candidate will develop strong content and materials to boost brand recognition for Pathways to Housing PA and support its fundraising campaigns, marketing activities, and special events. They will demonstrate prompt follow-through, measurable outcomes, accountability, and timely and regular communication with all of Pathways to Housing PA’s stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute a comprehensive and strategic marketing plan that includes internal and external communications, media relations, social media management, website, email, and branding activities.
- Produce relevant content and manage all Pathways to Housing PA social media accounts.
- Provide marketing and communications support for all major agency events.
- Manage website and serve as point person for communication with organization’s website developer for updates, changes, and troubleshooting.
- Manage the production and distribution of quality marketing materials that accurately represent the Pathways to Housing PA brand.
- Track progress on annual goals and metrics.
- Build relationships with local news outlets and serve as point person for public relations inquiries.
- Monitor marketing trends and content relevant to Pathways to Housing PA and translate information into compelling, actionable, and effective strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Proficient in social media and email platforms, website content management, and graphic design. Prior experience with Mailchimp, Drupal, and Salesforce is preferred, though not required.
- Strong skills in project management, attention to detail, and organization.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite.
- Must embrace the mission of Pathways to Housing PA and have a passion for ending homelessness and supporting recovery in Philadelphia.
Pathways to Housing PA (PTHPA) is a non-profit agency located in the Logan section of Philadelphia. The mission of PTHPA is to empower people with disabilities to improve their housing stability, increase wellness, and to reclaim their lives. Housing First – As simple as it is revolutionary!