FLSA STATUS: Full-Time/Exempt
A dynamic fundraising and marketing professional who can successfully work with leadership and stakeholders to create and execute impactful marketing campaigns and initiatives to encourage donations, promote our programs, elevate a recently re-branded organization to best serve our members and engage stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the development team and leadership to create fresh marketing collateral and content including but not limited to fundraising campaigns, event support materials, e-communications, blog entries, the annual report, digital content and other related items.
- Work with the Director of Donor Relations to steward a caseload of entry and mid- level donors by creating donor persona messaging that stewards individual donors to increase donor value and retention rates.
- Proactively support partnership and foundation deliverables and initiatives in a timely fashion by providing critical marketing and communications support, proposals and strategic direction.
- Work with program and development teams to establish, manage, communicate and enforce branding standards and guidelines. Duties include but are not limited to ensuring all partner organizations are adhering to brand standards, providing necessary collateral to successfully share the organization’s story and impact and soliciting, analyzing and reporting feedback.
- Work closely with the development department to develop and implement targeted and integrated marketing campaigns, implement strategic giving and annual appeals, and create and review partnership and sponsorship collateral as needed.
- Support event management by collaborating on standards and best practices for events including review of run of show, honorees, speakers, event creative, event communications, talking points and public relations/media outreach.
- Coordinate advertising and public relations efforts such as press releases and event promotion, including management of external partner relationships
- Successfully manage creation, collection, analysis and application of marketing and communications’ data, through utilization of both internal and external resources, provide monthly or quarterly and/or annual executive reports and creating surveys and outreach internally and externally to assist in the collection, analysis and presentation of data to executive team.
- Manage in kind donations as well as all content archives in a timely, organized and easily accessible fashion.
- Work with leadership and external consultants in development and management of strategy and content for digital marketing across all channels.
Experience, Qualifications & Characteristics
- 3 years of successful experience in marketing and/or communications
- Prior nonprofit fundraising and/or marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related discipline
- Proficiency in: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office apps, Mail Chimp, Google SEO, data analytics, as well as familiarity with CRM databases (Salesforce), website management (Expression Engine) and all social media platforms
- Multichannel marketing experience
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects and work successfully within nonprofit budget constraints
- Ability to effectively work with team members in various locations
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and time management skills
- A true team player who is collaborative, excited to learn and willing to contribute directly to the organization’s mission.
- Confidentiality, honesty and discretion required
Salary and Benefits
Competitive, based on experience. We offer a generous benefits package with medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, 401(k) plan, flex spending plan, commuter transit benefit, flex time and generous paid time off.
ELUNA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Eluna is a public, 501(c)(3) non-profit with a mission to support children and families impacted by grief or addiction. Founded in 2000 in Seattle by former MLB pitcher Jamie Moyer and child advocate Karen Phelps Moyer, Eluna was originally called The Moyer Foundation and launched a series of free programs supporting thousands of children and families: Camp Erin® is the largest national network of grief programs for bereaved children and teens, Camp Mariposa® is a national addiction prevention and mentoring program for youth impacted by a family member’s substance use disorder, and the Eluna Resource Center offers online tools, local referrals and personalized phone and email support for families experiencing grief, addiction and other related issues.
Apply for this job
Email resume and cover letter with (1) minimum salary range requirements, (2) approximate available start date, and (3) explanation of how you meet the required criteria to Jean Heflin Kane, HR Director at email@example.com. Submissions missing any of these required items will not be considered. Thank you. Mention you found this work on Generocity!