This position is responsible for creating, enhancing and/or protecting the graphic presentation of a large number and wide variety of branded communication materials (see list below). The position is also responsible for managing NPT’s document process, including document traffic, vendor communication, inventory and fulfillment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate NPT’s formal document creation and change process, which can include the following tasks:
- Design and/or edit requested documents
- Regularly audit existing material for outdated branding and/or content
- Develop or update a wide variety of visual material, including:
- Infographics and data visualization
- Forms & forms production
- Newsletters and E-blast management
- Presentations and proposals
- Brochures and cut sheets
- Original illustrations
- Direct Mail
- Assist with production and inventory management for printed materials
The above list is not exhaustive, additional tasks may be assigned as necessary but are not a major function of the position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Exceptional creativity
- Expertise with Microsoft: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Illustrator)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability for attention to detail, multi-tasking and prioritization of work.
- Must be able to function independently as well as in a team environment
- Writing ability, web design, video production, or non-profit experience a plus
No agencies will be considered.
NATIONAL PHILANTHROPIC TRUST (NPT) is a public charity dedicated to providing philanthropic expertise to donors, foundations and financial institutions, enabling them to realize their philanthropic aspirations. We have made more than 250,000 grants totaling nearly $6 billion to charities all over the world. We rank among the largest grantmaking institutions in the United States.