The Donor Database Coordinator is responsible for the recording and acknowledgement of the organization’s donor data and donations using the Bloomerang software package as well as coordinating data downloads and management. This position works closely with the Development and Finance teams. Primarily, you will ensure efficiency and timeliness in processing donor information and donations using best practice techniques to maintain . This position plays a key role in maintaining the Bloomerang system integrity and maintaining donor communication and satisfaction through timely donor acknowledgement. This position is part-time with benefits.
· COVID-Vaccine – NSC has determined that requiring that all staff who are working on site be fully vaccinated is the best way to protect our employees and the community.
· Working in the office is required for the Philadelphia office and other locations as well as offsite travel when necessary, including to accompany clients to health appointments.
· Working understanding of NSC’s mission, vision, values, programs and services, and business plan.
· Possesses strong interpersonal skills as demonstrated by compassionate, courteous, cordial, cooperative, and professional interaction with diverse groups of co-workers, external business partners, and the community.
· Adheres to all NSC and departmental policies and procedures.
· Attends all NSC in-services as required.
Oversees management of confidential, computerized records of financial and in-kind donors, their giving histories, and other personal information.
· Acquire a high level knowledge of Bloomerang.
· Pull data/documentation from appropriate sources and prepare data files for import for online and other donations (mail, EFT, DAF, ACH, etc). Serve as liaison to Finance and troubleshoot donation issues or questions.
· Conduct system tuning, performance monitoring, upgrades, and database maintenance.
· Communicates with development for all donor mailings and outreach. Generate and provide data files for either solicitation or suppression of donors. Produce reports for each campaign.
· Troubleshoot problems, improve overall processes, and ensure deadlines can be met even during periods of heavy gift volume. Continuous process improvement modeling is our future.
· Establish new fund raising reports and adapt ongoing reports to track giving levels, renewal rates, pledge collection deadlines, recurring gifts, and other data for ongoing and campaign donors.
· Directly respond to donor inquiries and complaints, via phone, email or letter, including problems with checks, credit cards, EFT and stock gifts.
· Assist Finance with the execution of a monthly reconciliation of Bloomerang with general ledger.
· As workflow and time allows, assist Development team fundraising efforts with various special events and cause marketing as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned
· A love for all things DATA related
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Critical thinker and proactive
· Ability to learn Bloomerang
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to start and resume work on projects, amid changing priorities, with capacity to meet deadlines.
· Job knowledge –Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills. Requires minimal supervision. Displays understanding of how job is related to others. Uses resources effectively.
· Customer service – Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to the needs of team members.
· Problem solving – Identifies problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions. Resolves problems in early stages.
· Communications – Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in writing. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
· Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Supports and explains reasoning for decisions. Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
· Dependability – Responds to requests for assistance. Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Takes responsibility for own actions. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality expectations.
Two (2) years or college level education or equivalent experience.
Valid Driver’s license required.
About the Organization
Nationalities Service Center (NSC) serves more than 5,000 immigrants and refugees each year from over 110 countries. We provide comprehensive services in immigration law matters, community transition and integration, access to health and wellness, language access and proficiency, and job readiness training for immigrants and refugees. NSC’s mission is to welcome and empower immigrants to thrive in our communities and pursue a just future. Our vision is that all immigrants achieve a life of safety and stability, sustainable opportunities, and meaningful community connections.
NSC’s staff is comprised of individuals with diverse professional and lived experiences, fluency in multiple languages, and a deep knowledge of and commitment to the immigrant communities we serve. We value the diversity of our staff and highly encourage immigrants and persons of color to apply. In your cover letter, please address how your unique experiences and background will contribute to the mission of NSC. To Apply, please submit cover letter and resume use the following link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=27e48a4b-a610-4fda-9822-2ed5e4765278&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US&selectedMenuKey=CareerCenterMention you found this work on Generocity!
New jobs. Your inbox. Every week. Get it.