The Programs & Member Services Coordinator will provide strategic and project management support to the Philadelphia Community Development Leadership Institute, PACDC’s training and technical assistance arm, and advance strategies to support the growth and engagement of PACDC’s membership. The Programs & Member Services Coordinator will work closely with, and be supervised by, the Director of Programs.
• Provide support for PACDC’s Community Development Leadership Institute (CDLI) trainings and technical assistance programs, including content development, logistics, registration, and evaluation
• Provide support for PACDC’s Equitable Development Conference, including content development, logistics, registration, and evaluation
• Provide project management support for the publication of PACDC’s annual magazine by assisting with content development, writing articles, and tracking publication content
• Take the lead on planning and development for the Iron Sharpens Iron podcast, and facilitate marketing of the podcast by the Communications Coordinator
• Work with Director of Programs to develop and implement a plan to grow PACDC’s membership and engagement of its members
• Regularly update PACDC’s web site with job postings, trainings, publications, and organizational updates
• Assist with planning, registration, and logistics for PACDC’s Annual Gala & Awards Ceremony
• Work with Signature Events Series Development Committee to manage supporter spreadsheet, outreach, and follow up
• Help maintain organization’s integrated database system (NationBuilder) with support from Communications Coordinator and Administrative Assistant, including updating contact information, generating reports, and analyzing data
• Conduct annual membership satisfaction survey
• Ensure that PACDC’s membership records are updated in a timely and accurate manner
• Help staff the CDLI Advisory Board
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong capacity for creative and strategic thinking
• Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail
• Adept at Microsoft Office programs, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Ability to self-start and prioritize work
• Familiarity with databases, web posting and Survey Monkey helpful, but not required
• Familiarity with Philadelphia’s neighborhoods and non-profit organizations a plus
• Enthusiasm for working collaboratively to create an equitable Philadelphia
PACDC currently has a hybrid work schedule, with staff in the office two days per week. Given our requirement for all staff to be fully vaccinated, the successful candidate would need to be fully vaccinated as of their start date.
Compensation & How to Apply
This is an exempt, full-time position. Salary range is $45,000-$48,000, commensurate with experience, with excellent benefits, including health, dental, life and disability insurance, generous Paid Time Off, Employer 401k contribution after one year of employment, professional development, commuter benefits, access to a pilot Wellness Fund, and a supportive working environment.
Please EMAIL resume and cover letter with the subject heading “Programs & Member Services Coordinator” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are only accepting resumes via email (no calls please). We will notify candidates that proceed to the interview stage, which will take place over Zoom.
PACDC embraces diversity and inclusion and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Description of Employer
The Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations (PACDC) is the leading voice of equitable neighborhood revitalization in Philadelphia. As a membership association, PACDC fosters strong community development corporations and nonprofit community organizations by enhancing their skills and advocating for resources and policies to create a just and inclusive Philadelphia. We have either led, or been directly involved in, advocacy that won more than $640 million in new local dollars for affordable housing and community economic development over the last six years, and our Community Development Leadership Institute has trained over 3,000 people since its founding in 2013. Together, PACDC and our members help create an equitable city where every Philadelphian lives, works, and thrives in a neighborhood that offers an excellent quality of life.
New jobs. Your inbox. Every week. Get it.