The Program Associate is responsible for providing support to youth providers and young people who participate in PYN programming. This includes support of contracted providers and partners to complete administrative and programmatic requirements related to the successful implementation of programs as well as the communication and technical assistance of young people and caring adults connected to our system.
Program Associate will provide timely and accurate assistance to ensure that contracted providers, youth and young adults, and worksites have access to and can successfully connect to a menu of programs and opportunities during the schoolyear and summer. This includes but is not limited to the following:
· Support of contract execution
· Development of tools and resource guides
· Payroll support, including in-office support on Fridays and other days as needed
· Provide system access and support to provider network
· Provide basic trouble shooting for PYN systems
· Support providers with ongoing requests and TA as it relates to program implementation and compliance & monitoring
Responsible for maintaining participant facing communication email inboxes (e.g., call center) and supporting FAQ development. Additionally, this position will support the development of recruitment, outreach and on-going programmatic messages via various platforms including mass email platforms, and databases. This includes but is not limited to the following:
· Develop and send communication within Constant Contact
· Maintain and share accurate contact records for youth, providers, and partners
· Respond to youth communications, dependent on time of year and volume of communication
· Under guidance of supervisor, implement new strategies to engage youth/families and provide application, qualification, and onboarding information to youth
· Share resources related to taxes and other key issues to support youth and families
Provide a wide array of essential administrative support functions. These functions require that the Program Associate can navigate multiple data platforms including our payroll system of record and ShareFile as well as standard Windows Office Suite and Adobe. Adhere to all PYN policies and procedures related to quality review, privacy standards and compliance.
· Administrative support of Program Managers, Managers, and Directors
· Maintenance of Google Drives for E3, OST, WRSY and WRS including uploading documents and videos
· Support tracking and documenting of Professional Development, Training, Coaching and TA services provided by the team
· Support quality review of participant, provider and worksite documentation including but not limited to participant files, worksite agreements
The Program Associate will support or lead special project that arise, particularly those related to youth/family customer service and youth/family engagement. These are often time bound projects that are not ongoing. They may involve pulling data, developing resources, supporting in-person enrollment sessions and other community outreach.
This position attends divisional, organization-wide, and other team related meetings to ensure information sharing and to assist with other PYN initiatives whenever needed.
|Education, Experience & Skills Required:
· High School Diploma or equivalent with 2-3 years of related or demonstrated work with youth workforce development required
· Ability to navigate multiple data platforms including Windows Office Suite and Adobe
· Willingness to engage, learn and grow continuously
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple simultaneous tasks and demands
· Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize projects, be flexible and initiate follow-through with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships
· Ability to employ flexibility and creativity in the face of ambiguity and challenge
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Successfully passing background checks (PA State Criminal, PA Department of Public Welfare Child Abuse, U.S. Department of Justice National Sex Offender Registry, and F.B.I. fingerprinting)
The Philadelphia Youth Network is an impactful non-profit changing the lives of young people between the ages of 12-24 by creating education and employment opportunities. The Philadelphia Youth Network creates collective impact by leveraging partnerships, resources and talent to alleviate poverty and promote equity for youth. PYN values talent and seeks to provide an equitable and fair working environment, maintaining policies that promote flexibility, encourages creativity and honors diversity and authenticity. PYN is a dynamic, fast paced organization, pursuing transformational outcomes for young people. Learn more at pyninc.org.
New jobs. Your inbox. Every week. Get it.