Posted on January 9, 2019
Welcomes returning citizens
Graphic Design Position with Fun, Creative Marketing Company
Entrepreneurial. Creative. Organized. Are any of these words you would use to describe yourself?
Tapp Network is a fun and creative marketing agency. We work with nonprofits and mission-driven organizations to accomplish their goals through marketing and technology. Just as important, we love what we do and we’re constantly working to improve our systems and processes so we can function as efficiently as possible despite a lot of growth in very little time!
This Job Looks Like…
- 2 days a week in office, 3 remote (on average)
- A wide range of projects that could include anything from logos, web design to print
- Some completely fresh creativity for new brands
- Some work with already-existing brands to create graphics and promotional designs
- Occasional brainstorming and strategy meetings with the team
- Lots of collaboration and asking, “How can we do this better?”
We Need You To…
- Own your own equipment
- Have access to Adobe/design software
- Present a portfolio of work
- Be proficient in Adobe CC
- Be comfortable with WordPress
- Have experience with branding and web design (front-end)
- Communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Write small amounts of copy without grammatical errors and proofread before submitting final designs
- Be willing to learn new online tools (ex. Social media schedulers, CMS’s, etc)
- Have familiarity with print specs and designing for print
You’ll Work Well With Us If You Are…
- Entrepreneurial – Working remotely means you need to work well on your own without micromanaging.
- Organized – Ability to project manage is a huge asset, but at the minimum you need to keep track of your tasks, time, and files without losing things or needing to be asked several times for deliverables.
- Strategic – You need to be able to see the big picture and create designs that work towards and support our client’s goals.
- Proactive – With new opportunities comes new obstacles. Our agency is growing quickly and we don’t always have the best solutions to every problem, which is why we look for problem-solvers to suggest new ideas, and to jump in when they see things that get overlooked.
If we work well together, there’s a high probability for future freelance/contract work since our agency is always busy and on the lookout for talented people to work with!
Apply for this job
Send us your resume, links to your work and let's talk.
Mention you found this work on Generocity!