Art-Reach is an arts nonprofit that promotes arts opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
Generocity Coverage (7 posts)
- Power Moves: Nuala Cabral and Charlie Miller join Independence Public Media Foundation
- Power Moves: Project 440 cofounder Joseph Conyers earned a major career grant
- Compass is connecting these 14 Philly nonprofits with pro bono consulting help
- 5 easy edits to make your org’s website more accessible right now
- Board service can be for everyone, regardless of financial means or experience
- Check out how ballet made a difference in students with disabilities