About Back on My Feet
Back on My Feet is a national, Philadelphia-based nonprofit that connects people experiencing homelessness to resources and hosts regular run clubs for its clients. It operates in 12 cities, and the local chapter is called Back on My Feet Philadelphia.
Generocity Coverage (19 posts)
- Hidden figures: Human services organizations’ clients are an inspiration
- In marathons, as in professional life, it helps to have a challenging goal
- That thing you do: What happened around Philly in May and June
- Fundraisers, do you have a hard time asking for help?
- Real talk: Nonprofits need volunteers beyond the holiday season
- Homelessness nonprofits need skilled volunteers, not publicity stunts