About Back on My Feet
Back on My Feet is a national, Philadelphia-based nonprofit that connects people experiencing homelessness to resources and hosts regular run clubs for its clients. It operates in 12 cities, and the local chapter is called Back on My Feet Philadelphia.
Generocity Coverage (16 posts)
- Fundraisers, do you have a hard time asking for help?
- Real talk: Nonprofits need volunteers beyond the holiday season
- Homelessness nonprofits need skilled volunteers, not publicity stunts
- Here’s how 10 development pros get their nonprofit boards involved in fundraising
- These 6 Philly nonprofits are the first to get that Airbnb money
- 8 Philly impact leaders on how to build a positive workplace culture