About Black and Brown Workers Cooperative
The Black and Brown Workers Cooperative (née Collective) is an activist organization that works for the rights of Black and Brown nonprofit staffers.
Generocity Coverage (15 posts)
- Who are our nonprofit disruptors and instigators?
- Astrological philanthrophy? Let’s talk zodiac sun signs and giving in 2020
- Money Matters: More than $1.5M invested in workforce development, specialized training
- Talking about the crucial intersection of people and social justice: A Q&A with Mo Manklang
- Opinion: Black and Brown youth are powerful, not pawns
- 4 projects from Good Pitch Local Philadelphia that could ‘change the world’