About Broad Street Ministry
Broad Street Ministry was founded in 2005 as a broad-minded faith community dedicated to creating a more equitable city for all Philadelphians. In response to Philadelphia’s high poverty rate and the traumas related to scarcity, the Hospitality Collaborative was established in 2008, which provides meals and stabilizing services six days a week in partnership with other organizations.
Generocity Coverage (36 posts)
- Power moves: New leadership at Broad Street Ministry and Compass Philadelphia
- COVID-19 has boosted food-related philanthropy, but for how long?
- This Mural Arts employee turned her expiring health savings account into a way to help during COVID-19
- New nonprofit connects life science pros to poverty-fighting volunteer opps
- Astrological philanthrophy? Let’s talk zodiac sun signs and giving in 2020
- The Rooster, the social enterprise eatery on Sansom Street, is set to close this week