About Center for High Impact Philanthropy
The Center for High Impact Philanthropy is a philanthropy think tank housed at the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Social Policy and Practice.
Generocity Coverage (27 posts)
- Does COVID-19 recovery depend on the kindness of strangers?
- Predictions for nonprofits 2021
- ADVANCE 2020 brings together nonprofit leaders to tackle the region’s most significant crises
- Ready for the path forward? Join these speakers at this Thursday’s Advance conference
- ‘Resilience and Recovery’ a central theme at the Nov. 12 ADVANCE conference
- As of October, this is what we know about philanthropic COVID relief in the Philadelphia region