About Center for High Impact Philanthropy
The Center for High Impact Philanthropy is a philanthropy think tank housed at the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Social Policy and Practice.
Generocity Coverage (30 posts)
- How well did philanthropy respond to COVID?
- COVID deaths decline, but nonprofits need help if they are going to survive
- You asked ‘How can I help?’ and CHIP found answers
- Does COVID-19 recovery depend on the kindness of strangers?
- Predictions for nonprofits 2021
- ADVANCE 2020 brings together nonprofit leaders to tackle the region’s most significant crises