About Center for High Impact Philanthropy
The Center for High Impact Philanthropy is a philanthropy think tank housed at the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Social Policy and Practice.
Generocity Coverage (15 posts)
- MacArthur Foundation is about to make one $100M grant. Here’s where else that money could go
- Penn’s 2018 High Impact Giving Guide is here
- Center for High Impact Philanthropy’s new report outlines how to best help women and girls around the world
- The inaugural Franklin SP2 Social Innovation Prize asked: How can innovation lead to action?
- How Philly’s impact community supported #InternationalWomensDay
- 3 things to keep in mind when donating to disaster relief efforts