About The Common Market
The Common Market is a food distribution nonprofit and social enterprise that aims to “connect communities with good food from sustainable family farms.” It operates in the Mid-Atlantic, Georgia and Texas.
Generocity Coverage (8 posts)
- Is deeper impact possible with program-related investments?
- How Get HYPE Philly! mobilized 10 local orgs around teen health in its first year
- GSK Awards $5 Million to Ten-Member Collaborative Led by The Food Trust
- Temple’s Student-Run Rad Dish Co-op Opens Locally Sourced Cafe
- GlaxoSmithKline and United Way Seeking Applicants for $40,000 Impact Awards
- Philadelphia Hospitals Embrace “Farm to Healthcare” Food Supply System