About The Foundation for Delaware County
The Foundation for Delaware County is an independent foundation dedicated to the health, education and social needs of the people of Delaware County. It was founded as Crozer-Keystone Community Foundation in July 2016 and changed its name on March 1, 2018.
Generocity Coverage (24 posts)
- Does COVID-19 recovery depend on the kindness of strangers?
- Hidden figures: Jordan Casey is an advocate for some of the most vulnerable in our community
- 10 Philadelphia-area leaders on what’s next for philanthropy
- COVID recovery: Are we there yet?
- Are simplified grant applications here to stay?
- Changing metrics for impact