About The Foundation for Delaware County
The Foundation for Delaware County is an independent foundation dedicated to the health, education and social needs of the people of Delaware County. It was founded as Crozer-Keystone Community Foundation in July 2016 and changed its name on March 1, 2018.
Generocity Coverage (21 posts)
- COVID recovery: Are we there yet?
- Are simplified grant applications here to stay?
- Changing metrics for impact
- Power moves: BDT names a new CTO, a new director of healthcare innovation, and new director of technical services
- Generocity.org is launching a year-long reporting project on a ‘more just recovery’
- Area foundations and funds continue to respond to COVID-19 crisis