About Episcopal Community Services
Episcopal Community Services empowers individuals and families to determine and follow their own paths. It’s the best way to transform communities.
Our mission is to challenge and reduce intergenerational poverty. We increase the ability of people to improve their lives and achieve economic independence. We call upon every person to participate in sustainable, positive change for our communities.
We envision a world where the path to prosperity is available to all.
Generocity Coverage (7 posts)
- In culminating session, forum asks ‘Where do we go from here?’
- Government and nonprofit leaders explore routes from job to career
- Leap Fund’s Karen Schoellkopf details the ‘benefits cliff’ problem
- What kind of data affects social change and where does it come from?
- Keva White offers his perspective on upward economic mobility at ECS forum
- ECS brings together a panel of experts to discuss paths to equity and prosperity