About Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania
Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania (GSEP) serves close to 40,000 girls, ages 5-17, in Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, Montgomery, Northampton, and Philadelphia counties. We are a volunteer-based, nonprofit organization with close to 15,000 adult volunteers. Nationally, nearly 2.8 million girls and adult volunteers enjoy the Girl Scout experience.
Generocity Coverage (8 posts)
- Power moves: New staff at HPC, Share Food Program, William Penn Foundation and 4 other orgs
- Power moves: Who run the world?
- The last Power Moves of the year is packed with changes
- 5 fun ways Philly orgs have pivoted to virtual
- Power moves: Keisha Jordan becomes the executive director of CSFP
- Power Moves: Rachel Miller becomes director of Criminal Records Expungement Project