About GreenLight Fund Philadelphia
GreenLight Fund Philadelphia is the local outpost of a national venture philanthropy network that helps nonprofits with proven results expand to the cities where the network’s sites are based. Focus areas include children, youth and families in high-poverty urban areas.
Generocity Coverage (36 posts)
- What did ‘A Better Chicago’ do for poverty that could work in Philadelphia?
- How would a Poverty Tracker work in Philadelphia and what could it accomplish?
- Omar Woodard announces he will be leaving GreenLight Fund in March
- This is Philadelphia’s largest, newest coalition combating poverty
- ADVANCE 2020 brings together nonprofit leaders to tackle the region’s most significant crises
- Ready for the path forward? Join these speakers at this Thursday’s Advance conference