Greensgrow is the nonprofit parent of urban farms Greensgrow Farms in Olde Richmond and Greensgrow West in West Philadelphia, as well as Greensgrow Community Kitchen, L.I.F.E. Program and Mobile Markets.
Generocity Coverage (7 posts)
- Power Moves: Meet Generocity’s new editor, Sabrina Vourvoulias
- 10 health-focused Philly nonprofits just won $40,000 each
- Greensgrow’s new community project fund is honoring its founder’s legacy
- Here’s the full rundown of all the organizations offering jobs or volunteer opportunities tomorrow
- What Philly’s Urban Farmers are Up to This Winter
- Local Food How To: Part Two