About HealthSpark Foundation
HealthSpark Foundation is a private, independent foundation in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, just outside Philadelphia. Its mission is to invest in nonprofit organizations, networks, and coalitions promoting a more just and healthy community.
Generocity Coverage (13 posts)
- COVID deaths decline, but nonprofits need help if they are going to survive
- The last Power Moves of the year is packed with changes
- Wanted: Volunteers
- How are we doing? Take a look at the Philadelphia region’s just recovery report card
- COVID recovery: Are we there yet?
- Layoffs plague nonprofits — some more troubled than others