About Lutheran Settlement House
Lutheran Settlement House is a nonprofit, community-based organization committed to empowering individuals, families and communities to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency through an integrated program of social, educational and advocacy services.
Generocity Coverage (26 posts)
- Power Moves: Meet Generocity’s new editor, Sabrina Vourvoulias
- Giving Tuesday 2018 results: How did Philly nonprofits make out?
- Happy #GivingTuesday! Here are 38 Philly nonprofit campaigns to support today
- Lutheran Settlement House’s new gender justice program for men takes on toxic masculinity
- This Pew Fund for Health and Human Services program is helping grantees assess their impact
- Happy World Refugee Day from Philly’s new Community Fund for Immigrant Wellness