About Lutheran Settlement House
Lutheran Settlement House is a nonprofit, community-based organization committed to empowering individuals, families and communities to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency through an integrated program of social, educational and advocacy services.
Generocity Coverage (33 posts)
- On the market: 29 openings at nonprofits large and small
- On the Market: 27 jobs that run the gamut from CEO to reenacting historical figures
- During Tech in Action Day, all the participants teach and learn
- Meet Bob Smith, the man behind Comcast’s $1 million investment for digital inclusion in Philadelphia
- The homework gap in Philadelphia neighborhoods
- Who’s helping seniors bridge the digital divide?