About Lutheran Settlement House
Lutheran Settlement House is a nonprofit, community-based organization committed to empowering individuals, families and communities to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency through an integrated program of social, educational and advocacy services.
Generocity Coverage (30 posts)
- Meet Bob Smith, the man behind Comcast’s $1 million investment for digital inclusion in Philadelphia
- The homework gap in Philadelphia neighborhoods
- Who’s helping seniors bridge the digital divide?
- These 7 nonprofits, programs and city initiatives help residents access the internet for job searches
- Power Moves: Meet Generocity’s new editor, Sabrina Vourvoulias
- Giving Tuesday 2018 results: How did Philly nonprofits make out?