About Mental Health Partnerships
Mental Health Partnerships (MHP) seeks to empower individuals with mental health challenges to live full and satisfying lives, based on their specific needs and choices, all while remaining connected to their families, friendships and communities.
MHP offers over 40 services throughout the Greater Philadelphia region and beyond, including Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania, and select locations in the states of Delaware and New Jersey.
Generocity Coverage (6 posts)
- Dennis and Lee Horton say their own grief and trauma helped them to help others
- Forward Focus: Dr. Adriana Torres-O’Connor on Walter Wallace, Jr. and the importance of mental health support
- On the market: 29 openings at nonprofits large and small
- Today is #GivingTuesday! Here are 60 local nonprofit campaigns for you to support
- On the Market: Here are 56 jobs at news organizations, museums, nonprofits and advocacy organizations
- On the Market: 29 openings at museums, agencies and nonprofits big and small