About New Kensington Community Development Corporation (NKCDC)
At NKCDC, we believe that neighborhood development can and should benefit all residents.
NKCDC provides free housing counseling to anyone in Philadelphia, and offers many additional resources to residents and businesses in the Kensington, Fishtown, and Port Richmond neighborhoods.
We use a strategic combination of real estate development, community engagement, and people-centered direct services to ensure all of our neighbors can remain—and thrive—where they choose to live. Whether we are building affordable housing or helping residents build their wealth, we pledge to promote equity, stability, and safety in all we do, with a sharp focus on those most at-risk of being displaced.
Generocity Coverage (8 posts)
- Kensington residents ask: ‘Why would you think this is acceptable for us?’
- This is how the City must tackle behavioral health needs with the American Rescue Plan money
- Kensington residents and nonprofits mobilize to protest SEPTA station closure
- 5 principles of community driven development — and how to actualize them
- On the Market: 63 jobs that invite you to make a new start in the new year
- Predictions for nonprofits 2021