About Office of Community Empowerment and Opportunity
Generocity Coverage (7 posts)
- ‘You belong wherever your feet are’ is takeaway from open dialogue on workplace racism
- In Point Breeze, funding enables Diversified Community Services to move services ‘to the next level’
- How would a Poverty Tracker work in Philadelphia and what could it accomplish?
- BenePhilly is celebrating 10 years of increased access to public benefits by opening 6 new locations
- Philly’s newest anti-poverty hire is also a former roller derby pro
- Meet Samantha Porter, the West Philly Promise Zone’s biggest cheerleader