About Pennsylvania Immigration and Citizenship Coalition (PICC)
The Pennsylvania Immigration and Citizenship Coalition (PICC) is a diverse coalition of over 60 member organizations and hundreds of individual supporters. Its mission is to advance immigrants’ rights and promote immigrants’ full integration into society by advocating with a unified voice for greater public understanding and welcoming public policies throughout Pennsylvania.
Generocity Coverage (18 posts)
- Opinion: A coup or not a coup?
- Power moves: New board members at Philadelphia Young Playwrights, Juvenile Law Center, and PICC
- On the market: 29 openings at nonprofits large and small
- The memo barring immigrants from being included in the Census is ‘further motivation to be counted’
- Power moves: Keisha Jordan becomes the executive director of CSFP
- Power moves: Jen Weikert named executive director of Covenant House Pennsylvania