About People’s Emergency Center
People’s Emergency Center is a nonprofit based in West Philadelphia that strives to increase equity in its community.
Generocity Coverage (65 posts)
- In Mantua: If benefits are building blocks, what do we do about benefit cliffs?
- 4 signs that food pantries improve the diets of low-income people
- Al-Bustan Seeds of Culture champions civic engagement through art
- On the Market: 44 openings at Philadelphia-area nonprofits
- Power Moves: Rebuild makes Kira Strong’s leadership role official
- These six organizations are improving their neighborhoods with help from Community Connectors