About People’s Emergency Center
People’s Emergency Center is a nonprofit based in West Philadelphia that strives to increase equity in its community.
Generocity Coverage (52 posts)
- Who’s helping seniors bridge the digital divide?
- YOUTHadelphia awards largest grant in its history to Youth HEALers Stand Up!
- Storymap: Schools count the young and homeless in the Philly ‘burbs
- What’s the best way to get young people engaged in leadership? We asked them
- How ImpactED’s nonprofit evaluation program changed for its second cohort
- 5 big-name funders just announced support for Philly nonprofits