About People’s Emergency Center
People’s Emergency Center is a nonprofit based in West Philadelphia that strives to increase equity in its community.
Generocity Coverage (54 posts)
- Meet Bob Smith, the man behind Comcast’s $1 million investment for digital inclusion in Philadelphia
- The homework gap in Philadelphia neighborhoods
- Who’s helping seniors bridge the digital divide?
- YOUTHadelphia awards largest grant in its history to Youth HEALers Stand Up!
- Storymap: Schools count the young and homeless in the Philly ‘burbs
- What’s the best way to get young people engaged in leadership? We asked them