About Pew Charitable Trusts
Pew Charitable Trusts is the beneficiary of seven individual charitable trusts dedicated to deploying funds to improve public policy, inform the public and encourage civic engagement. The foundation was established in Philadelphia and remains active in regional investments.
Generocity Coverage (40 posts)
- Looking to a post-pandemic recovery, Pew awards $5 million to five Philly nonprofits
- With new funding, ACANA expects to aid more than 800 African and Caribbean immigrants
- ‘If you start to address the affordable housing issue, you will begin to address the poverty issue’
- The Reading Terminal Market story: Will beloved public spaces return?
- On the Market: 63 jobs that invite you to make a new start in the new year
- Facing a cliff: Is this the end of pandemic support and relief?