About Pew Charitable Trusts
Pew Charitable Trusts is the beneficiary of seven individual charitable trusts dedicated to deploying funds to improve public policy, inform the public and encourage civic engagement. The foundation was established in Philadelphia and remains active in regional investments.
Generocity Coverage (43 posts)
- Pew’s data dashboard offers a real-time glimpse of Philly’s economy
- Is the lack of affordable housing the next crisis?
- Here are some ways you can help Afghanistan and Haiti
- Looking to a post-pandemic recovery, Pew awards $5 million to five Philly nonprofits
- With new funding, ACANA expects to aid more than 800 African and Caribbean immigrants
- ‘If you start to address the affordable housing issue, you will begin to address the poverty issue’