About Philadelphia Corporation for Aging
Philadelphia Corporation for Aging is Philadelphia’s Area Agency on Aging and provides services for the city’s older adults.
Generocity Coverage (14 posts)
- Power moves: New leadership at Broad Street Ministry and Compass Philadelphia
- Power moves: So many changes across the sector in Jan. and Feb.
- Here are 37+ organizations to donate to during #GivingTuesday (or, really, any day)
- COVID-19 funding: Seniors both need more and give more
- Power moves: Conor Murphy is Reading Terminal Market’s new GM
- Power Moves: David Gould becomes executive director of the Sixers Youth Foundation