About Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia
Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia is the region’s hub for philanthropy organizations and individuals active in philanthropy. Our 150+ members represent a broad spectrum of funder types, interests and approaches that reflect the increasing diversity of philanthropy. Our purpose is to offer high quality learning and development opportunities, convening for collective action, and thought leadership to create solutions and seize opportunities for social impact.
Generocity Coverage (46 posts)
- A dashboard’s promise: A better funding approach to COVID-19
- Philanthropy needs a new endgame: The liberation of Black, Indigenous, and people of color communities in America
- #OwnVoices: 12 impactful quotes from Black nonprofit leaders in Philly
- How do you help the helpers? PHL COVID-19 Fund addresses the critical role of nonprofits
- Call for events! Let us spread the word about your 2020 conferences and forums
- Who are our nonprofit disruptors and instigators?