About Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia
Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia is the region’s hub for philanthropy organizations and individuals active in philanthropy. Our 150+ members represent a broad spectrum of funder types, interests and approaches that reflect the increasing diversity of philanthropy. Our purpose is to offer high quality learning and development opportunities, convening for collective action, and thought leadership to create solutions and seize opportunities for social impact.
Generocity Coverage (61 posts)
- How well did philanthropy respond to COVID?
- COVID deaths decline, but nonprofits need help if they are going to survive
- One year after George Floyd’s murder, the words from these stories still resonate
- You asked ‘How can I help?’ and CHIP found answers
- Reactions to the guilty verdict in the Chauvin trial
- The new COVID-19 Prevention & Response Fund will open its second round of funding June 3