About Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia
Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia is the region’s hub for philanthropy organizations and individuals active in philanthropy. Our 150+ members represent a broad spectrum of funder types, interests and approaches that reflect the increasing diversity of philanthropy. Our purpose is to offer high quality learning and development opportunities, convening for collective action, and thought leadership to create solutions and seize opportunities for social impact.
Generocity Coverage (42 posts)
- Call for events! Let us spread the word about your 2020 conferences and forums
- Who are our nonprofit disruptors and instigators?
- Justice, not charity: Liz Dozier thinks philanthropy should be rooted in equity and solidarity
- ‘Your average resident doesn’t understand what a nonprofit board does’: A Q&A with Julie Zeglen
- Dear funders, here are 6 things you could do better. Sincerely, your applicants
- 12 philanthropy orgs aim to improve equity with support from Philanthropy Network