PiperWai is a social enterprise in Philadelphia founded by Jess Edelstein and Sarah Ribner. It sells all-natural skincare products.
Generocity Coverage (6 posts)
- Philly is pushing the city’s diversity and ‘livability’ in its Amazon bid
- PiperWai has experienced revenue growth of over 6,000% since ‘Shark Tank’
- 6 events to strengthen your nonprofit in 2017
- 8 social innovators made Philly mag’s ‘Best Philadelphians’ list this year
- How PiperWai fished a deal from the ‘Shark Tank’
- Catch these two Philly social entrepreneurs on ‘Shark Tank’ this week