About REDEEMED PA
REDEEMED PA is a nonprofit dedicated to educating providers and reentrants on their rights, advocating for progressive policy and mobilizing the vote of formerly incarcerated citizens. It was founded by prison reform advocate Bill Cobb.
Generocity Coverage (5 posts)
- 10 things you should know about reentry in Philadelphia
- Philly reentry advocate Bill Cobb is heading to the ACLU
- Bill Cobb is now on the board of the Defender Association
- That recidivism technology Philadelphia is getting might not account for racist policing
- Watch Bill Cobb press Hillary Clinton on the 1994 crime bill