About Riverfront North Partnership
Riverfront North Partnership, formerly known as Delaware River City Corporation, is a nonprofit tasked with overseeing the development of Riverfront North, formerly known as North Delaware Riverfront Greenway Plan, the 11-mile network of trails, parks and riverfront features such as fishing piers connecting Port Richmond and Torresdale in Northeast Philadelphia.
Generocity Coverage (5 posts)
- Money moves: More than $16M in regional investments
- Money Moves: Valley Youth House, Riverfront North Partnership and other local orgs earned nearly $6M
- On the Market: 15 Philly-area gigs in marketing, comms and social work
- Power Moves: Riverfront North Partnership’s new captain is Stephanie Phillips
- Delaware River City Corporation is getting a new name and new leadership