SEAMAAC supports immigrants, refugees and their families as they seek access to opportunities, which would advance the condition of their lives in the United States.
Generocity Coverage (9 posts)
- Vote for one of these 10 Philly health nonprofits to win $20,000
- Happy World Refugee Day from Philly’s new Community Fund for Immigrant Wellness
- New Americans Campaign is helping more Philadelphians apply for citizenship
- 10 health-focused Philly nonprofits just won $40,000 each
- These 16 nonprofits are getting some consulting help from Compass
- 12 people of color leading the social impact charge in Philadelphia