SEAMAAC supports immigrants, refugees and their families as they seek access to opportunities, which would advance the condition of their lives in the United States.
Generocity Coverage (11 posts)
- Molly de Aguiar wonders why philanthropy isn’t ‘placing bigger bets’
- These 7 nonprofits, programs and city initiatives help residents access the internet for job searches
- Vote for one of these 10 Philly health nonprofits to win $20,000
- Happy World Refugee Day from Philly’s new Community Fund for Immigrant Wellness
- New Americans Campaign is helping more Philadelphians apply for citizenship
- 10 health-focused Philly nonprofits just won $40,000 each