SEAMAAC supports immigrants, refugees and their families as they seek access to opportunities, which would advance the condition of their lives in the United States.
Generocity Coverage (18 posts)
- Andy Toy becomes policy director at PACDC
- On the market: One word to describe nonprofit opportunities now
- Do nonprofit employees volunteer at organizations they don’t work for?
- In Point Breeze, funding enables Diversified Community Services to move services ‘to the next level’
- Don’t delay! These 11 opportunities for grants (and more) deadline from late January to early March
- What has COVID-19 shown us about gaps in poverty alleviation? A look at South Philly