Communally is a Philadelphia-based civic technology company and social enterprise. It is “a mission-driven company focused on using innovative technology and public policy to create a pathway from poverty to sustainability,” and is both a benefit corporation and a B Lab-certified B Corp. Communally was founded as Solutions for Progress and changed its name in September 2017.
Generocity Coverage (9 posts)
- B corps and nonprofits talk social impact through tech at #PTW19
- These 17 Philly-area companies just made B Lab’s 2018 Best for the World List
- How your HR department can further an inclusive economy in Philadelphia
- Solutions for Progress is now Communally
- 16 Philly companies just made the 2017 Best for the World List
- Benefit Bank has helped provide over $2B in public benefits to low-income households