Stimulus is a technology and media company specializing in connecting communities for sustainable social impact. It was founded in 2016 by Tiffany Stanard and Paul Wright. Its objective is to make cities more equitable by simplifying access to resources for neighborhood improvements, business development and personal growth.
Generocity Coverage (5 posts)
- The ACLU asked Nick Cannon, Pusha T and more about criminal justice reform at Made in America
- NBC10 and Telemundo62 are giving away $225K to innovative nonprofits
- Tune in to this live Facebook chat today about how music and culture can affect social change
- 12 people of color leading the social impact charge in Philadelphia
- This tech startup wants to help communities bridge the access gap