About Temple University
Temple University is a state-assisted university located in North Philadelphia. The university was founded in 1884 by Russell Conwell.
Generocity Coverage (100 posts)
- What does education have to do with action — in the face of the climate crisis?
- One year of COVID-19
- What’s excellent global education, and where is it happening in Pennsylvania?
- Meeting with legislators is ‘the only way things will be addressed’ for blind and visually impaired citizens
- What ever happened to the North Philadelphia Health Enterprise Zone?
- How would a Poverty Tracker work in Philadelphia and what could it accomplish?