About Temple University
Temple University is a state-assisted university located in North Philadelphia. The university was founded in 1884 by Russell Conwell.
Generocity Coverage (89 posts)
- Power moves: Arts orgs welcome new directors and artistic staff
- Pedagogy amid pandemic and protest
- GoFundMe seeks to help Temple University’s international teaching assistants
- Power Moves: David Gould becomes executive director of the Sixers Youth Foundation
- Temple’s graduate workers ask for COVID-19 related changes to contract. University says it’s sticking to the old agreement