About Temple University
Temple University is a state-assisted university located in North Philadelphia. The university was founded in 1884 by Russell Conwell.
Generocity Coverage (93 posts)
- Klein News Camp creates engaging platform for journalism solutions
- These Gen Z media-makers are ready and willing to claim a seat at the table
- Black Professionals News Publisher Earl Harvey, 65, remembered as an innovator
- When speculative technology meets West Philly
- Power moves: Arts orgs welcome new directors and artistic staff