About The Business of Doing Good
The Business of Doing Good is a social enterprise training program for middle schoolers in Philadelphia and Boston. It was cofounded by Michelle Julet and her husband, Tim.
Generocity Coverage (5 posts)
- On the Market: 8 jobs plus 10 things we learned at INTER/VIEW
- On the Market: These 17 Philly nonprofits and mission orgs are hiring right now
- T-minus 3 weeks until INTER/VIEW, our jobs and engagement fair
- On the Market: 15 jobs to make a positive impact on Philly
- This Philly nonprofit is teaching social entrepreneurship to middle schoolers