About The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia
The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia (The Chamber) brings area businesses and civic leaders together to promote growth and create opportunity in our region. Our members represent eleven counties, three states, and roughly 600,000 employees from thousands of member companies and organizations. By bringing all kinds of businesses and leaders to the table — the new, the established, the big, the small, the growing, the thriving, the perennial, the innovative, and the experimental — we build community and find commonalities among us all.
We advocate for regional development, business-friendly public policies, and economic prosperity. We support our members with practical, inspiring programs, resources, and events. And all that we do serves one clear, bold goal: to make Greater Philadelphia a great place for good business.
Generocity Coverage (9 posts)
- Power moves: Two new board chairs, and a whole lot of board changes in the past few months
- On the market: 29 openings at nonprofits large and small
- Uprising in Philadelphia: A to-do list for the next six months
- Super Power Moves: Philly’s biggest social impact leadership changes of 2019
- Power Moves: Community Legal Services hires three for leadership roles
- 5 takeaways from the Future of Work summit