About The Wardrobe (Career Wardrobe)
The Wardrobe (formerly Career Wardrobe) is a nonprofit social enterprise that uses clothing to inspire change. The Wardrobe believes clothing shouldn’t be a barrier to success and works to eliminate clothing insecurity by providing free outfits for work or life to those in need. Everyone can donate clothing or shop to support our work at our Wardrobe Boutiques in Philadelphia and Lansdowne.
Like food and housing insecurity, clothing insecurity is real and limits opportunity. Clothing insecurity can mean not having anything to wear or not having the right thing to wear. After leaving The Wardrobe, clients shine from the inside out with clothing that helps them fit in with their peer group or make a great impression during their job search.
Generocity Coverage (18 posts)
- Power moves: The future is female
- Listen to the pitch, then cast your vote for one of seven local nonprofits
- Talking about change, and fighting through it, on the TEDx stage
- A resource for those transitioning professionally and personally, Career Wardrobe opens a second Delco site
- 15 deserving nonprofits want you to vote for them — now
- Power Moves: A big change at Community Legal Services